We all hope there won’t be an earthquake, a wildfire, a residential fire, another extreme heat event, or another pandemic.
But what if. . . ?
If one of these things happens, WILL YOU BE READY?
We want to make sure you, your family, your friends and your neighbors are ready if something does happen.
Join us at the 4th Annual Greater Los Angeles Safety and Preparedness Fair and learn from the experts how — before an emergency happens — what to do to stay safe.
Highlights of this event include
- Expert speakers
- Tons of information booths
- Fun activities for kids — including a Kids’ Bike Safety Rodeo (kids should bring their bikes and helmets and join in the fun)
- See fire trucks and police cars; talk to local firefighters, police and CHP officers
You can learn:
- Hands only CPR
- Stop the Bleed
- Basic First Aid
- Pet First Aid
- How to use a fire extinguisher by actually using a fire extinguisher
- How to turn off your utilities after an earthquake
- And more!
And you won’t walk away empty handed!
We will be giving away FREE Basic Emergency Preparedness Supplies (while supplies last, one kit per household while supplies last)
Enter our FREE Raffle (must be 18 or older to participate) We will be giving out raffle prizes throughout the day (You must be present to win). ENJOY Food trucks (food, snacks, and desserts for sale).